Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Simple Head's Up.

I am creating this blog for the soul purpose of identifying and posting my miniatures that I am only just now starting to collect. I will try to provide as much information as possible that I have confirmed, but also take the time to list any relevant data that may help myself or anyone interested in identifying some of them.

I highly seek out any individuals or websites they can refer me to that will aide in my endeavour. I have purchased a few blister sets myself, but quite a few have come to me through garage sales and ebay without any official documentation. If I do ever seek out any additional copies of these figures for whatever reason the more I know, the better.

As an aside I will also post photos of them (mine) along with painted renditions of them as they strike my fancy. I will not be painting mine. I may one day stain them in a manner to bring out the fine details, but overall I actually like the metallic finish on most of mine (painted, plastic figures not with-standing).

As I get pictures taken by whatever means are necessary, I will use this as the photoalbum:
PhotoBucket

No comments:

Post a Comment